Director, Distribution - Wyoming - (Casper, WY) - #105058
Posted on: April 5, 2021
PacifiCorp is seeking customer-centric candidates to grow and
sustain our commitment to a culture of customer service excellence,
environmental sustainability and diversity, equity and
-- General Purpose Manages a geographic territory, region, location
or cross-functional unit, which has a major impact on corporate,
business unit, or organizational objectives. Establishes strategic
business objectives, strategies, and plans in support of company
strategic goals. Manages and allocates financial and employee
resources. Responsible for selecting, coaching, and developing
employees and management of employee salaries. Implements and
supports company programs and policies. Typically supervises
Manager-level employees. Responsibilities
- Establish objectives, develop and execute policy, direct and
monitor resources, and recommend and oversee development or
implementation of systems, programs, or processes.
- Deliver a consistent and focused operations and
maintenance--plan with responsibility for all work performed on the
transmission and distribution--facilities.
- Provide plans, processes, targets and implementation and
feedback mechanisms or tools for establishing best practice
operations and maintenance.--
- Liaise with other business areas on the development of working
relationships and agreements. The business areas include
Distribution and Transmission System Investment and Asset
Management, Finance, Construction and Support Services, Dispatch,
Safety, Procurement, Customer Service, Logistics and
- Encourage and implement processes to ensure design and
construction as well as maintenance standardization.--
- Provide support for compliance audit activities.--
- Develop and monitor industry and internal benchmarks to measure
continuous improvements in financial and system performance.
- Guide and direct team members and communicate project
objectives, parameters, status and outcomes.
- Create a vision, communicate strategy, and effectively
interface with other company leaders Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering; or the equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of ten years experience with project management,
strategic development, financial oversight, and personnel
- A minimum of five years of direct people management experience
with the proven ability to manage and motivate employees.
- Leadership and teamwork skills to negotiate with and influence
peers and senior officers on policy and operational issues.
- Knowledge of the utility industry, applicable company policies,
procedures, practices, and understanding of applicable federal,
state and local laws.
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills to define critical
tasks and establish optimum sequence of events, and identify
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Travel may be required Preferences
- Advanced Degree.--
- Working knowledge of distribution and construction support
responsibilities. Additional Information Req Id: 105058
Company Code: PacifiCorp--
Primary Location: CASPER
Department: Rocky Mountain Power
Personnel Subarea: Exempt
Hiring Range: 124,200 - 146,100--
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the
position with or without an accommodation. At PacifiCorp, we
encourage everyone to work together. We embrace diversity and value
the distinct perspectives of all our employees. We strive to
cultivate a workplace that connects each employee to the
organization and enables all individuals to participate and
contribute to their full potential. It is PacifiCorp's policy to
provide and promote equal employment opportunity to all employees
and applicants in accordance with local, state and federal laws and
regulations governing personnel activities. In accordance with
federal guidelines, PacifiCorp is committed to a program of
affirmative action. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, sexual
orientation or gender identity. All offers of employment are
contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and
Keywords: PacifiCorp--, Casper , Director, Distribution - Wyoming - (Casper, WY) - #105058, Accounting, Auditing , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!