Accounting Clerk - Casper, WY
Company: Haselwood Auto Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited
- General accounting office duties
- Scanning documents
- Complete daily bank deposits, process credit card batch,
complete end of day reporting.
- Answer phones and respond to customer inquiries in a positive
and professional manner.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and
- Maintain a professional appearance. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work independently and with little direction.
- Ability to multi-task and transition between tasks
- Must have excellent communication skills; both written and
- Must be able to work effectively on a team
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff while remaining
professional and polite in varying situations.
- Ability to recognize the time-sensitive nature of projects and
tasks and act accordingly. An online application is required,
please apply online at: Haselwood Auto Group Careers Applicants are
subject to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Keywords: Haselwood Auto Group, Casper , Accounting Clerk - Casper, WY, Accounting, Auditing , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!