Senior Tax Accountant - Casper, Wyoming
Company: True Oil Llc
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This is a full time position that is responsible for assisting
with the timely and accurate filing of federal, state and local tax
returns for the various True companies and individuals to comply
with the requirements of the various taxing authorities.This
position deals with complex tax issues for a family business that
operates across a diverse range of industries, including oil and
gas, ranching, trucking and banking; and handles sensitive data
while maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information at all
times. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting.
- Eight (8) years of tax accounting experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
- Extensive experience preparing complex tax returns.
- Strong knowledge of tax compliance concepts as well as tax and
accounting principles and procedures.
- English language fluency, verbal and written.
- Acceptable results of a pre-employment background check, credit
check and drug/alcohol test.
This is a full time position with a competitive wage, 100% funded
profit sharing plan, vacation, life insurance, identity theft
protection benefit, family health plan, dental insurance, vision
insurance, short term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k)
employer match and incentives.
To apply and view full job description, please visit
www.truecos.com then select Careers.
True Oil LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: True Oil Llc, Casper , Senior Tax Accountant - Casper, Wyoming, Accounting, Auditing , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!