Company: Primrose Retirement Communities
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Full-time; DaysIf you're compassionate and enjoy helping others,
consider becoming a part of the Primrose Retirement Team. Work with
a team of caring individuals with a reputation for providing
exceptional care and an excellent assisted living experience for
seniors. This may be just the work-family you are looking
for.Primrose offers a competitive salary, a full benefits package
including a 401K match, 3 weeks of PTO, annual pay increases, and
so much more!Primrose Retirement Communities was founded in 1989
based on the premise that a retirement community must reward its
residents with value, comfort, security, and convenience. It has
been our pleasure to create beautiful apartment homes and town-home
villas complemented by outstanding internal common areas such as
libraries, movie theaters, fitness centers, ice cream parlors and
pubs. From the beginning our company office has been in Aberdeen,
South Dakota, a community known for its friendly, honest and
hard-working people. Those are the characteristics that guide each
of our 40 plus Primrose Retirement Communities across 19
- Sell and market our product and services.
- Give and set up tours to prospective residents.
- Call prospects on the phone, visit them or send out
- Get to know our competition and visit their facilities.
- Community involvement: Presentations to Chamber of Commerce,
Financial Advisor's, Kiwanis, VFW, retirement groups and other
- Set up appointments at our facility such as luncheons, groups,
- Coordinate special events at the facility.
- Hire and fire staff when necessary.
- Handle staff concerns and questions dealing with families,
resident's and staff concerns.
- Oversee employee scheduling in all departments. Make sure
budget hours are followed.
- Social interaction with the resident's and families.
- Responsible for initial paperwork for residents.
- Phone follow up and keep up database.
- Responsible for admission of residents and completion of
- Responsible for orientation of staff and continuing
- Work with the Director of Nursing in correcting and working on
State Deficiencies within the required time line if needed. Make
sure the Director Nursing is completing MatrixCare tasks.
- Work with the Marketing Director in completion of MatrixCare
- Required to follow and carry out all policies and procedures by
- Responsible for monthly fire drills and recording proper
documentation of them.
- Responsible for monthly checks on fire extinguishers and smoke
detectors and recording of proper documentation.
- Able to be on call when needed.
- Coordinate and handle employee meetings. Conduct resident
- Responsible for administrative bookkeeping duties such as bank
deposits, MatrixCare, rent recaps, monthly billing, payroll,
- Maintain labor costs, food costs, and other budgetary items in
line with budget.
- Coordinate maintenance problems with the maintenance staff
and/or an outside contractor.
- Assist the maintenance manager or cooks if they need help or
are absent. Example: Shovel the sidewalks, pull weeds, clean
windows, take out garbage, clean public restrooms, vacuum, cook,
wash dishes, etc--- Learn how the alarm, security, sprinkler and
other mechanical systems work and make sure the other appropriate
personnel do also.
- Perform any other reasonable related duties as assigned by the
- Results driven
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent people skills
- Organizational skill
- Strong Leader
- Strong Determination
- Presentation skill
- Eye for results
- Positive Outlook
- Problem Solver
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures are followed
- Fire and Safety Procedures are followed and documented.
- Follow State Regulations.PRIMROSE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Primrose Retirement Communities, Casper , Executive Director, Executive , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!