Sales Center Manager
Company: Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:JOB PURPOSEAs part of the Coca-Cola Bottling Company
High Country leadership team, the Sales Center Manager directs and
coordinates all sales, delivery, merchandising, product supply,
warehouse, cooler service, fleet, and safety activities for the
sales center. The Sales Center Manager has direct management and
leadership responsibility for the sales center staff and is
responsible for the direction, execution and proper reporting of
outcomes to the appropriate levels of management to ensure expected
revenue, volume and operating expense goals.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Grow revenue through volume and net pricing and gross profit
through product mix, controlling cost of goods, volume, and net
- Ensure superior customer service and foster a customer service
environment including meeting with key customers, assisting sales
representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and
- Manage annual sales center operating budget, control expenses
effectively, and provide explanation of budget variances to
- Lead, develop and mentor team to achieve a high performance,
team-oriented environment with integration of the company's Culture
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing
- Set performance goals and execute in the market according to
CCBCHC plans, goals and objectives.
- Ensure neat appearance of all CCBCHC personnel and all
equipment and product in accounts.
- Ensure safety by establishing behaviors that result in a safe
working environment and employee training on safe working
techniques, minimizing personal injury and property damage
incidents of all types.
- Maintain the safety and integrity of vehicles ensuring required
vehicle checks and work with managers to make necessary adjustments
to ensure operation of all departments without interruption.
- Manage utilization of equipment, facilities, and personnel to
obtain maximum efficiency to meet performance objectives.
- Work with management team to continuously foster a positive
work environment and establish the organization as a premier
- Maintain professional, team relationships with co-workers and
customers including on-time follow-through on commitments.
- Conform with, abide by, and re-enforce all regulations,
policies, work procedures, and processes.ESSENTIAL SUPERVISORY
- Work with management team to ensure appropriate handling of
personnel matters including hiring for open positions, evaluating
performance, and taking appropriate actions in the event of
- Provide strategic leadership and build capability through
coaching and development on the company's overall business model,
goals and objectives.
- Include management staff in planning, decision-making, and
- Identify and mitigate potential personnel risks..
Requirements:EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business or 3-5 years
outside sales experience.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience with progressive managerial
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Margin Minder (or comparable program)
- Proven track record of building and retaining business through
selling, account management and excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to build accounts through cold calling,
lead generation, professional presentation style and negotiating
and closing deals.
- Above-average math skills and ability to figure profits,
margins, retails, and financials are critical to managing this
- Class A CDL preferred. May be required in some locations.JOB
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business
concepts and issues.
- Communication - Ability to effectively, clearly and concisely
communicate verbally and in writing.
- Decision Making - Display willingness to make critical
decisions while following company practices.
- Delegation - Ability to delegate work, give authority to work
independently, set expectations and monitor delegated
- Enthusiasm - Ability to bring energy to the day-to-day as well
as long-term tasks and plans.
- Judgment - Display willingness to make timely decisions and
exhibit sound and accurate judgment.
- Leadership - Ability to inspire and motivate others to perform
well; accept feedback.
- Planning & Organizing - Ability to prioritize and plan work
activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action
- Reliability - Demonstrate regular attendance and availability
to staff and management.
- Quality Management - Demonstrate commitment to improve and
promote quality in all operating areas.
- Safety & Security - Promote and personally observe safety and
security procedures and use equipment and materials properly.
- Knowledge of all Department of Transportation and Federal Motor
Vehicle Carrier regulations.
- Ability to lead and drive sustainable change through employee
- Effective team facilitation.
- Presentation skills.
- Training skills.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Knowledge of the business & industry.
- Understand modern management theories.
- Honesty, Integrity, Trust & Respect - Must be seen as truthful
and credible and exhibit respectful behavior in all actions
representing the company.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Work in an office environment; sustained posture in a seated
position for prolonged periods; may utilize a computer terminal for
- Work involves walking, talking and hearing, using hands to
handle, feel or operate objects. Vision abilities required by this
job include close vision and the ability to focus when using
computer terminal.PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE):
- NoneWORK ENVIRONMENT
- The noise level in the work environment can be moderately noisy
due to manufacturing and/or warehousing equipment in
- Must be willing to travel to other company locations
approximately 10% and attend out-of-town training and/or
seminars.This job description lists the major duties and
requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may
be expected to perform job-related duties other than those
contained in this document and may be required to have specific
job-related knowledge and skills.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High country is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, requires pre-employment
drug testing, if applicable, and adheres to an Alcohol and
Keywords: Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country, Casper , Sales Center Manager, Executive , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!