Grant Manager, AmeriCorps
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Position Open Date: April 27, 2022Position Closing Date: May 13,
2022Salary Range: -$45,000 - $50,000Status: -Full-timeBenefits:
-Vision, Dental, Life, IRA/Match, Student Loan Reimbursement
We are looking for a Grant Manager to organize and monitor
programs. The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing
and tracking national service program grants and resources (state,
federal, private and in-kind). They will be able to develop
efficient strategies and tactics. The goal is to ensure that all
programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization. Duties
include monitoring grantee compliance and performance to ensure
grants are administered according to requirements.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES50% Grants & Financial Management:
- Assist Executive Director in various financial compliance and
management aspects of the organization.
- Collect, compile and distribute grant proposals to review
committee and Commission for funding consideration
- Facilitate review meetings (produce agenda, educate reviewers,
select leader, provide guidance)
- Monitor program progress towards objectives
- Develop action plans for programs struggling to meet
- Track program compliance/Enforce grant guidelines regarding
- Conduct monitoring site visits for programmatic and fiscal
- Manage grant budgets and monitor federal fund expenditures
- Assist grant application review process consulting with the
Senior Program and Training Officer; oversee recruiting &
orientation for grant reviewers
- Provide federal rules/regulations, policies/procedures and
other technical assistance to AmeriCorps grantees to ensure
50% AmeriCorps Program Development & Training
- Provide technical assistance to agencies drafting AmeriCorps
- Organize, develop and facilitate training on topics
- Establish reporting guidelines and due dates
- Assist with conflict resolution issues for AmeriCorps
- Attend and train at all program Pre-Service Orientations
- Monitor AmeriCorps programs for complianceSkills
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain
cooperative, professional and productive work relationships with
- Thorough understanding of project/program monitoring techniques
- Knowledge of financial management, monitoring and budgeting
- Knowledge of federal grant management and or compliance a
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently with moderate supervision
and as part of a project team.
- Must thrive in a work environment of significant growth,
development and change.
- BSc/BA diploma in management, accounting, business or public
administration, community/social services, related field,
communications, finance, economics etc.
- Willing to travel both in and out of state.
- Be available full-time (40 hours per week); weekend/evening
hours are sometimes required.
- Must have excellent communication (both verbal and
- Be a US citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident
- Possess a current and valid driver's licenseTO APPLY:
- Send your resume, a letter explaining your interest in the
position and four names, phone numbers and email addresses as
references to: Shelly McAlpin, PO Box 1271, Casper, WY 82602 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until
position is filled. *In your letter of interest, please explain:
why the AmeriCorps program and grant management is of interest to
you; how you imagine you will approach the job; and what makes you
ideally suited to assist this initiative. Please be sure to include
a description of direct experience you have with program management
and training while in a team atmosphere.Experience:
- Financial and grant management: 1 year (Preferred)
Keywords: ServeWyoming, Casper , Grant Manager, AmeriCorps, Executive , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!