Posted on: September 14, 2022
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and
creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...JOB
DETAILSMARKET RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGERKantar is the world's leading
marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique
and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act;
globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep
expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our
innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand
people and inspire growth.Kantar is looking for a Market Research
Project Manager who will be responsible for managing and overseeing
the end-to-end execution of online research projects while
cultivating strong relationships with clients and cross-functional
internal resources. This individual will be responsible for
managing multiple projects simultaneously, handling sample
management and data collection processes efficiently and
effectively and liaising with clients to deliver results that meet
the highest quality standards.KEY OUTCOMES
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients,
delivering high level services including communicating project
expectations and ensuring smooth project execution.
- Develops an understanding of the company's product portfolio
with an ability to facilitate and support the delivery of new and
- Supports existing account relationships to ensure they remain
healthy, productive, profitable, and mutually beneficial, with the
goal of securing repeat business and achieving targeted
- Support new business by assisting with internal proposal
discussions, client pitches, capability discussions and
- Manage all end-to-end project level details including:
- Coordinating and managing internal data collection activities
to client specifications, on time and on budget.
- Ensures project design meets client needs by providing
consultation to clients concerning online research best practices,
survey design, and sampling methodology.
- Communicates with Sales, Pricing and Operations Management to
apprise them of project status, client issues, or escalations.
- Proactively contacts clients by phone and email to finalize
project specifications and to provide consultative updates
throughout the project life cycle.
- Follows quality assurance procedures to ensure quality and
accuracy; identifies and communicates potential problems to
appropriate colleagues to drive a resolution.
- Manages third-party partners and vendors to guarantee project
is delivered fully, on time, and within budget.CAPABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Market Research, Marketing,
Statistics, Economics, Business or a related field.
- Quality-focused with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple clients and projects under tight
- Excellent communication skills - specifically how to
troubleshoot issues, manage client expectations, act as a client
partner and communicate in a timely manner under pressure.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to always be
proactively solutions focused
- A growth mindset with the ability to receive and act on
feedback and past experiences to improve performance
- Adept at using technological resources including MS Office
including Excel, and an aptitude for using web-based survey
- A basic understanding of questionnaire design.
- An understanding of research methodologies.The salary range for
this role in New Jersey is $76,100 - $126,800. Your final base
salary will be determined based on several factors which may
include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills,
knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.KANTAR REWARDS
STATEMENTAt Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our
people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of
principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market
competitiveand alsoto support a pay for performance culture, where
your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what
you deliver.We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion
and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live
in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.We
want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive
working environment where people feel included, accepted and are
allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health andwell
beingis taken into consideration.We want to create a more diverse
community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative,
drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.Kantar
is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We
understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and
view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human
understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people
help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Casper , Project Manager, Executive , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!