Regional Banking Branch Manager 1
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: January 4, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
Branch Managers at Wells Fargo are the leaders of the branch team and serve as the face of Wells Fargo in the community by actively participating in community events, committees, and business groups. They are role models for building lifelong relationships with customers, both consumers and small businesses. They foster a positive work environment where team members are encouraged, motivated and developed to achieve their maximum potential by leveraging coaching and performance management tools and processes. They embrace diversity and inclusion and they lead with ethics and integrity. Branch Managers are responsible for the operational success of the branch. They possess in-depth knowledge of our products, procedures and systems, and they have strong financial acumen.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 2+ years of experience in retail or financial services
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training or mentoring Desired Qualifications
- Ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities in a retail environment
- Ability to go above and beyond standard job responsibilities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience complying with policies and procedures
- Experience analyzing financial metrics
- Experience developing strategic partnerships
- Experience leading, motivating, coaching, training, and developing a team to meet performance objectives
- Experience leading and motivating others in a work, military, or other formal organization
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet individual and team objectives while maintaining individual performance over the long term
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to present to multiple levels of management
- Management experience in a small or start-up branch office
- An AA/AS degree or higher in business or finance
- Experience leading or participating in events and activities for local networks or professional organizations, such as the chamber of commerce, professional business groups, or chapters of national organizations such as the United Way Job Expectations
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site ( ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position. Street Address
WY-Casper: 234 E 1st St - Casper, WY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: bank teller, branch, branch teller, client, customer, customer service representative, deposit, saving, service representative, teller
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Casper , Regional Banking Branch Manager 1, Executive , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!