Chief Financial Officer
Company: Healthcare/Hospitals/Clinics, Casper, WY
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Essential Functions • Provide leadership to achieve financial and operational performance objectives and expectations including revenue growth, operational margin targets, effective expense management and overall efficiency measures. This includes the use of analytical processes to assure the success of initiatives and performance improvement opportunities in the areas of operational performance, clinical excellence, patient satisfaction and employee engagement.
• Provide leadership in strategic planning and evaluation/assessment of growth and operational initiatives as well as the evaluation, development and implementation of new programs and service lines, capital acquisition (including campus planning and future expansion) and technological investments. This includes the evaluation and assessment of future facility operations to ensure strong financial and operating outcomes.
• Provide leadership, supervision, guidance and development for staff. Articulate and demonstrate an expectation for continuous quality improvement through the support and display of CHCCW values and service standards. Identify and provide growth opportunities for high-potential staff, which may include functioning as a mentor.
• Develop strategy and drive process improvements focused on clinical services, outcomes, patient throughput, and patient safety. Promote a patient-centered healing environment. Promote the use and implementation of technology in the workplace in order to streamline operations, improve communications, and optimize work processes.
• Oversee HRSA reporting and compliance requirements.
• Ensure an Ethics & Compliance Program is in place and functioning in all areas that report to the CFO. Enforce CHCCW’s compliance policies and procedures; assist or help coordinate compliance investigations, audits, and monitoring activities; coordinate and oversee compliance training.
• Help cultivate and nurture an effective team environment in order to coordinate activities, review work, exchange information, and resolve problems. Champion, model, and promote service excellence philosophies and behaviors at the facility to enhance the overall patient experience. Essential Skills • Workforce development that is change-ready and adaptable.
• Developing efficient business processes with a particular focus on effective revenue cycle management.
• Maximizing information technology to improve both efficiency and quality.
• Reporting and communicating outcomes organization-wide.
• Documenting value in terms of cost, efficiency, quality, patient satisfaction and population health.
• Creating a culture that is patient-focused and customer driven.
• Strategic planning.
• Developing and motivating managers and staff to achieve strategic objectives and maintain accountability.
• Gaining credibility and partnering effectively with medical staff to achieve desired organizational outcomes.
• Success in leading profitable financial operations for a large, complex organization.
• Achieving cost savings in a decisive, yet collaborative and professional manner.
• Knowledge and thorough understanding of insurance and managed care contracting principles and practices.
• In-depth knowledge of revenue cycle, accounting principles, budgeting, cost accounting and reimbursement.
• Experience negotiating with both insurance payers and vendors to achieve financial objectives while maintaining positive relationships.
• Skilled in strategically and proactively creating and managing financial solutions resulting in organizational growth and success.
• Coaching and developing direct reports that results in enhanced performance outcomes.
• Quickly assessing and assimilating organizational and industry financial dynamics and making appropriate decisions related to new initiatives.
• Constructing new and innovative solutions to meet changing organizational strategies and goals.
• Project management and construction of new facilities.
• Establishing, pursuing, and monitoring appropriate process and outcome measures for key initiatives.
• Analyzing a variety of complex financial and statistical data.
• Anticipating and meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
• Building strong, trusting relationships at all levels within the organization.
• Excellent human relations, organizational Minimum Qualifications • Strong knowledge and understanding of business and financial healthcare as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
• Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of financial operations with a minimum of five-plus years of progressively responsible financial leadership experience.
• Must possess three years of experience in an FQHC, RHC or multi-physician practice or medical environment at a director level or higher. Preferred Qualifications • Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related discipline.
• Prior experience working as a CFO or C-suite Officer in an FQHC, integrated delivery system or medical center.
• Experience working in all financial disciplines, including but not limited to: financial analysis, revenue cycle, budgeting, and accounting.
Keywords: Healthcare/Hospitals/Clinics, Casper, WY, Casper , Chief Financial Officer, Executive , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!