RN (Registered Nurse)- Daily Pay is Here - New Management
Company: EmpRes Healthcare
Posted on: February 10, 2019
We are currently accepting applications for an outstanding RN (Registered Nurse) to join our nursing team. The ideal candidate will enjoy flexible schedules and work/life balance we offer our nurses. Our center strives to provide the highest quality of care and our commitment to caring is part of our Company Mission! The ideal candidate will be a kind, compassionate clinician, ready to join our New 100% Employee Owned Company, in our location in Casper, Wyoming. *Effective February 1, 2019 Did you know we offer Daily Pay at this location? Work today, and you can get paid tomorrow! No more waiting weeks in between payday! Your hard earned cash is available the very next day. We would love to introduce you to our family of professionals. If you want to work in a home like environment, please don't hesitate to give us a call. RN (Registered Nurse) GENERAL SUMMARY Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures. RN (Registered Nurse) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Obtains and administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Documents same according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Obtains supplies and prepares equipment to aid physician during treatments and examinations of residents.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party), and physician of residents change in condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents. Documents same according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident. Notifies parties as above and documents according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Provides supervision and directs Nursing Assistants function in compliance with state and federal regulations and Center policies.
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action for nursing staff non-compliance with state and federal regulations and Center policies and processes.
- Keeps resident family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Modifies resident care plan, care directives, Activities of Daily Living (ADL), and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with resident changes in condition. RN (Registered Nurse) EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Current nursing licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred. RN (Registered Nurse) BENEFITS
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship fund Shepherd of the Valley Rehabilitation and Wellness 60 Magnolia Street Casper, Wyoming 82604 EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare, Casper , RN (Registered Nurse)- Daily Pay is Here - New Management, Executive , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!