Administrative Assistant-Quality & Regulatory Management (Part Time)
Company: Wyoming Medical Center
Posted on: August 2, 2019
The Administrative Assistant provides an array of administrative
and staff support services to one or more department(s) in the
hospital. He or she may assist in preparation and control of
budgets, records, statistics, and reports. He or she may administer
programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating
unit, and/or may be assigned support responsibilities for
multi-unit or house-wide initiatives. The Administrative Assistant
works closely with department staff and other units of the
organization to ensure follow-through and timely results on
- The employee shall comply with all safety and health standards,
and all rules, regulations, and orders which are applicable to the
individual's own position, actions, and conduct.
- Keeps current on WMC and department-specific policies and
processes, and on regultory standards that are related to assigned
- Provides secretarial and organizational support to one or more
departments and their directors/managers, as assigned.
- Proficiently utilizes basic office software such as email,
electronic calendars, Word, Excel, and/or applications specific to
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, interviews, and events as
assigned, including arranging for meeting rooms both on- and
off-site, notifying attendees, arranging catering, arranging for
audio-visual and computer equipment, preparing meeting materials,
preparing and distributing minutes or other follow-up materials,
and similar tasks.
- Completes project work as assigned. Communicates regularly and
effectively with supervisor regarding priority of tasks, and with
relevant managers regarding progress.
- Prepares agendas and materials, takes minutes, and manages
archives for assigned meetings (committees, councils, task forces,
or other groups). As necessary or as requested, delivers materials
to other departments or to outside agencies.
- Greets and responds to customers and facilitates resolution of
their questions or concerns. Serves as a first point of contact for
assigned department(s), identifying and responding to questions,
problems, or situations that do not require involvement of
manager/director or other staff.
- Accurately manages (enters, compiles, creates reports from, and
maintains) data for assigned tasks. Highly attentive to protecting
sensitive or confidential patient or employee information. Prepares
accurate, complete, and timely statistical and/or written reports
as assigned, ensuring professional format and appearance.
- Prepares correspondence, memorandums, emails, and other
documentation pertinent to assigned responsibilities. Maintain
electronic and/or paper files to ensure appropriate accessibility
- As assigned, manages office or other types of supplies, supply
requisitions, payroll functions, monthly budget variance analyses,
or similar tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Job-related experience and/or training.
Keywords: Wyoming Medical Center, Casper , Administrative Assistant-Quality & Regulatory Management (Part Time), Executive , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!