Pulmonology in WY - Locums Opportunity in WY for Pulmonologist
Posted on: May 20, 2020
Pulmonology opening in Casper, Wyoming. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com An exciting locum tenens
pulmonology opportunity is now available in Wyoming. CompHealth can
assist physicians who do not have a WY state license with the
process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to
5:00 pm and you will see 13 patients per day on average. The
covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less
stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Caseload: 13 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Casper , Pulmonology in WY - Locums Opportunity in WY for Pulmonologist, Healthcare , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!