Adult Psychiatrist - Casper, WY
Company: Universal Health Services
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Casper, Wyoming. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We are seeking a full-time, Adult Psychiatrist to join our team at
Wyoming Behavioral Institute. The ideal candidate will be board
certified in General Psychiatry (with experience & comfortable
working with adult populations).
Wyoming Behavioral Institute is a 146-bed acute care psychiatric
hospital in Casper, Wyoming, specializing in the treatment of
children, adolescents and adults. Dedicated to excellence as a
specialized mental health provider and resource center in Wyoming,
we continue to develop and expand to meet the needs of our
patients, their families, and the community.
Wyoming Behavioral Institute's specialized care for older adults
offers psychiatric treatment to patients in the late-adult life
stage experiencing an acute psychiatric disorder. Multidisciplinary
treatment teams include psychiatrists, therapists and nurses.
Treatment includes evaluation, differentiation between delirium,
dementia, mental health and medication management needs,
recreational and skill development groups, individual counseling
and discharge planning.
- Provide care to adult patients in a mix of inpatient &
- Perform initial patient psychiatric evaluations and admissions
- Perform medication management consultations and
- Assist in community outreach efforts.
- Provide consultations at area acute/med-surg hospitals,
assisted living homes, and otherwise as needed.
- Manageable & sustainable caseload for great
- Psychiatric evaluations only - H&P's handled by medical
- Minimal call/weekend rotations.
- Flexible scheduling arrangements considered.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Excellent base salary compensation plus ability to earn
additional income through productivity bonus plan; Medical, Dental,
vision; 401k w/ company match; CME allowance; 26 days paid-time off
per year plus 9 company-paid holidays; Stock purchase plan; Sign-on
Bonus; Student loan assistance.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or
- MD/DO degree from an accredited institution.
- Successful completion of psychiatry residency/fellowship at
ACGME approved & accredited program (required).
- Board certified or board eligible Psychiatry
- Licensed to practice in the State of WY or the ability to
obtain an WY medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating
Wyoming Behavioral Institute is owned and operated by a subsidiary
of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading
hospital management companies.
OUR FOCUS IS SIMPLE: WE WORK TO HELP OUR PATIENTS GET BETTER SO
THEY CAN LIVE BETTER LIVES. ARE YOU READY TO TAKE A STEP AND JOIN
US AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW OUR SERVICES?
Find out how you fit at WBI. Contact Me For Additional Details!
Kimberly St. John
In-house Physician Recruiter
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Casper , Adult Psychiatrist - Casper, WY, Healthcare , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!