Company: EmpRes Healthcare
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA
Turn your job into a career with EmpRes!EmpRes Healthcare
Management remains dedicated to a culture and environment that is
welcoming, inclusive, and safe for everyone. We are proud to have a
workforce that includes different races, ethnicities, backgrounds,
cultures, sexual orientation, gender, and disability status.
Together, we have an opportunity to play a leading role in healing
each of the communities we serve. By embracing change, and walking
forward arm-in-arm, we have the opportunity to make a real
difference. To make this happen, we must remain committed to being
part of the solution.No vaccine? No problem!We are happy to offer
this to all new employees upon hire to ensure a speedy transition
into our EmpRes family! Medical and/or Religious exemptions must be
communicated to Human Resources prior to start of employment.Per
CMS regulation, all long-term healthcare employees must be fully
vaccinated no later than January 4, 2022.To help us continue our
commitment to making a real difference we are currently looking for
a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team.
Job SummaryShepherd of the Valley Rehabilitation and Wellness is
looking for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform a
combination of duties in caring for residents in the center,
consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care
- Answers signal lights
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral
hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or
assists residents to walk.
- Turns and re-positions residents, alone or with assistance
- Takes and records vital signs, food and fluid intake and
output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentationQualifications:
- Required: Current certification as a nursing assistant in the
state of WY
- Required: High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work well in a team settingBenefit Highlights:
- Private Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (EmpRes Healthcare is Employee
- Daily Pay - Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training & Development OpportunitiesEmpRes Healthcare is a 100%
Employee Owned Company. We strive to embody and stand for both a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honest, and a
commitment to caring from our belief that people are always the
number one priority.Shepherd of the Valley Rehabilitation and
Wellness60 MagnoliaCasper, WY 82604EmpRes Healthcare is an Equal
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare, Casper , CNA, Healthcare , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!