Family Medicine Physician
Company: BANNER HEALTH
Posted on: June 24, 2022
BANNER HEALTH , one of the country's premier non-profit health
systems is expanding its Family Medicine team in Casper, Wyoming .
Experience the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health
system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment,
resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and
dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry.
Practice details and highlights:
* Busy, established practice
* Schedule: Monday through Friday with limited call (phone call
consult), with some locations offering Saturday hours
* Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 am-5 pm, flexible schedules for
* Average patient volume: 18-24/day
* 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
* Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support
* Clinical responsibilities to include all ages, wellness and
chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures
according to candidate's interest
* Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
* Prefer to see all ages
* Comfortable supervising APP staff
* Must be patient-focused, and willing to collaborate in a team
Banner Wyoming Medical Center (BWYMC) is Casper's only nonprofit,
full-service, acute care hospital, located both in the heart of the
city and the heart of Wyoming. As the largest hospital in Wyoming,
BWYMC has two campuses and 14 primary, specialty and immediate care
clinics. As a regional trauma and referral center, we serve 11
Wyoming counties with more than 250,000 people by providing
comprehensive heart, stroke and trauma care.
Nestled at the foot of Casper Mountain, Casper is the
second-largest city in Wyoming with a population of 55,000 people.
Casper is a growing and vibrant community and offers:
* Outdoor adventure: With Casper Mountain, you get great hiking,
mountain biking and skiing just outside your back door. The North
Platte River, which runs through town, is a Blue-Ribbon trout
fishery attracting fishermen from around the country. The Bighorn
Mountains and Bighorn National Forest are a 90-minute drive
* Great trails: The Platte River Trails system follows the North
Platte River for 11 miles as it meanders through town. The trails
are popular with walkers, runners and bikers alike
* Low real estate taxes, affordable housing, excellent public and
private school options and NO STATE INCOME TAX!
BANNER HEALTH OFFERS a competitive salary + paid malpractice with
tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred
compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available +
excellent health benefit options.
We invite you to join our team.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost
importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all
team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the
business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment
to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly
changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner
Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages
applications from individuals with varied experiences and
backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Keywords: BANNER HEALTH, Casper , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!