Inpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Casper, WY - J1 eligible
Company: Universal Health Services
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Casper, Wyoming. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Casper, Wyoming
We are seeking a full-time, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join
our team at Wyoming Behavioral Institute (WBI). The ideal candidate
will be board certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatry with
experience working in a inpatient setting.
WBI is a 146-bed acute care psychiatric hospital in Casper,
Wyoming, specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents and
adults. Dedicated to excellence as a specialized mental health
provider and resource center in Wyoming, we continue to develop and
expand to meet the needs of our patients, their families, and the
Wyoming Behavioral Institute's specialized care for older adults
offers psychiatric treatment to patients across the life span
experiencing an acute psychiatric disorder. Multidisciplinary
treatment teams include psychiatrists, therapists and nurses.
Levels of care offered include residential treatment, educational
services, school-based therapy, & inpatient care.
- Provide care to child & adolescent population in a mix of
inpatient & outpatient capacities.
- Perform initial patient psychiatric evaluations and admissions
- Perform medication management consultations and
- Assist in community outreach efforts.
- Provide consultations at area acute/med-surg hospitals
- Option to work with medical students, residents, and/or
- Manageable & sustainable caseload for great
- Psychiatric evaluations only - H&P's handled by medical
- Minimal call/weekend rotations.
- Flexible scheduling arrangements considered.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Excellent base salary compensation plus ability to earn
additional income through productivity bonus plan; Medical, Dental,
vision; 401k w/ company match; CME allowance; 26 days paid-time off
per year plus 9 company-paid holidays; Stock purchase plan; Sign-on
Bonus; Student loan assistance.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, & EXPERIENCE (includes licenses or
- MD/DO degree from an accredited institution.
- Successful completion of psychiatry residency/fellowship at
ACGME approved & accredited program (required).
- Board certified or board eligible Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Licensed to practice in the State of WY or the ability to
obtain an WY medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating
Wyoming Behavioral Institute is owned and operated by a subsidiary
of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading
hospital management companies.
OUR FOCUS IS SIMPLE: WE WORK TO HELP OUR PATIENTS GET BETTER SO
THEY CAN LIVE BETTER LIVES. ARE YOU READY TO TAKE A STEP AND JOIN
US AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW OUR SERVICES?
Find out how you fit at WBI. Contact Me For Additional Details!
Kimberly St. John
In-house Physician Recruiter
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Casper , Inpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Casper, WY - J1 eligible, Healthcare , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!