Medical Technologist (MT/MLT) *Sign-on Bonus*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Medical Technologist / Medical Lab Technician - MT/MLT
ASCP/ASCP eligibility required
Connected Health Care is searching for a Medical Lab Technician or
Medical Technologist to join a state-of-the-art team near Casper,
WY. New grads are welcome to apply, generalist experience
preferred. This hospital is consistently ranked as one of the top
employers to work for in the state and provide unmatched
opportunity for advancement and a healthy work/life balance. So, if
you are a lab professional looking to take the next step in your
career with a great organization, this opportunity is for you!
JOB SUMMARY :
* Perform clinical laboratory assays in one or more of the
* Correctly receive specimens, print labels, and enter and verify
patient data without errors
* Ensure that assay results are reported in a timely, legible, and
meaningful format with appropriate reference values and/or
* Ensure that test selection and reference ranges are
* Ensure timely availability of laboratory results
* Perform quality control activities appropriate to each assay
performed and respond appropriately to outlier results
* Participate in proficiency testing activities in each applicable
* Be responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of
instrumentation, as well as preparation of calibrators, reagents,
and other materials
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate
* Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under
fluctuating workload pressure.
* Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both
in direct communication and by phone.
* Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
* Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
* Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment
(Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative,
Communication and Dedication to Excellence).
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
* Ask us more about additional benefits.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Med Technician / Technologist (MT ASCP) or
Medical Lab Technician (MLT ASCP)
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity,
please contact :
Kyren Block- Healthcare Recruiter
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Casper , Medical Technologist (MT/MLT) *Sign-on Bonus*, Healthcare , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!