Registered Nurse - Emergency Care Dept.
Company: Campbell County Health
Posted on: November 14, 2023
ABOUT CAMPBELL COUNTY HEALTH
Campbell County Health (CCH) is the most comprehensive healthcare
provider in the State of Wyoming. Certified as an Area Trauma
Hospital, Campbell County Health includes Campbell County Memorial
Hospital, an acute care, community hospital in Gillette; Campbell
County Medical Group with nearly 20 clinics; The Legacy Living &
Rehabilitation Center long-term care center and the Powder River
Surgery Center. We are dedicated to excellence every day---
To be responsive to our employee's needs we offer:
- 192 PTO hours per year (increases with tenure)
- 9 Paid sick leave days
- 403(b) with employer match
- Employee Assistance program
- Employee and Spouse Occupational Health Program
- Early Childhood Center, discounted on-site childcare
- And more! Click here to learn more about our full benefits
Working in conjunction with the Emergency Department Director and
Clinical Care Supervisor, the RN assesses, plans, implements and
collaborates with other departments to ensure excellence in patient
and family care, reflective of CCMH mission, vision and values. The
RN will integrate departmental goals for improvement across the
care continuum. He/She may coordinate and delegate unit and patient
care activities, as appropriate, to other health care providers.
The RN practices within the framework of the Wyoming Nurse Practice
Act, American Nurses Association professional standards, National
Patient Safety Goals, and the Emergency Nurses Association
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Performs patient assessment and documents in patient
- Develops an age appropriate plan of care, which addresses
physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs, in collaboration with
other members of the health care team.
- Implements the plan of care, delegates appropriately and
ensures documentation of interventions.
- Evaluates progress towards desired outcomes, revises plan of
care and intervenes as necessary.
- Educates patient and families regarding current health status,
plan of care, and anticipated outcomes.
- Provides service excellence to all customers.
- Demonstrates efficient time management and prioritization
- Maintains professional standards related to clinical practice,
staffing and continuing education.
- Practices fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- Actively participates in hospital committees, CQI teams, and
Quality Improvement Program.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment.
- May be required to work on other nursing units according to
distribution of staff and patients.
- Complies with the hospital's Corporate Compliance Program
including, but not limited to, the Code of Conduct, laws and
regulations, and hospital policies and procedures.
- Must be free from governmental sanctions involving health care
and/or financial practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license in the state of Wyoming
- Experience in critical care preferred.
Keywords: Campbell County Health, Casper , Registered Nurse - Emergency Care Dept., Healthcare , Gillette, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!