Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Sign on Bonus!
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: June 23, 2019
We are currently taking applications for CNA (Certified Nursing
Assistant). Sign-On $1,500 for Full and Part time positions!
The ideal candidate will be a kind, compassionate and caring
nursing assistant (CNA) to join our New 100% Employee Owned
Company. Did you know we offer Daily Pay at this location? Work
today, and you can get paid tomorrow! No more waiting weeks in
between payday! Your hard earned cash is available the very next
Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant,
Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in
caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of
care and established long-term care standards and Center policies
and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to
perform duties in compliance with state and federal
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral
hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or
assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and
utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records,
ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and
relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related
fields to include school studies
- DAILY PAY$$$
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- SO MUCH MORE
Shepherd of the Valley Rehabilitation and Wellness
60 Magnolia Street
Casper, WY 82604
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Casper , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Sign on Bonus!, Healthcare , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!