RN (Registered Nurse)- Sign On Bonus
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: September 13, 2019
We are currently taking applications for Full Time and Part Time RN
(Registered Nurse) positions. Ask us about our full-time RN sign-on
bonus of $5,000! 4, 8 and 12 hour shifts available.
The ideal candidate will enjoy flexible schedules and work/life
balance we offer our nurses. Our center strives to provide the
highest quality of care and our commitment to caring is part of our
Company Mission! The ideal candidate will be a kind, compassionate
clinician, ready to join our 100% Employee Owned Company, in our
location in Casper, Wyoming.
Did you know we offer Daily Pay at this location? Work today, and
you can get paid tomorrow! No more waiting weeks in between payday!
Your hard earned cash is available the very next day. We would love
to introduce you to our family of professionals. If you want to
work in a home like environment, please don't hesitate to give us a
RN (Registered Nurse) GENERAL SUMMARY
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize
independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for
safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day
compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and
procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care.
Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their
practice and complies with regulations, policies and
RN (Registered Nurse) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Obtains and administers prescribed medications and treatments
in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Documents same
according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Obtains supplies and prepares equipment to aid physician during
treatments and examinations of residents.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and
reactions, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party), and
physician of residents change in condition and reaction to drugs,
treatments, and significant incidents. Documents same according to
Center policy and standards of practice.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident.
Notifies parties as above and documents according to Center policy
and standards of practice.
- Provides supervision and directs Nursing Assistants function in
compliance with state and federal regulations and Center
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action for nursing staff
non-compliance with state and federal regulations and Center
policies and processes.
- Keeps resident family and physician informed of any changes in
resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Modifies resident care plan, care directives, Activities of
Daily Living (ADL), and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with
resident changes in condition.
RN (Registered Nurse) EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Current nursing licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or
other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices
RN (Registered Nurse) BENEFITS
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship fund
Shepherd of the Valley Rehabilitation and Wellness
60 Magnolia Street
Casper, Wyoming 82604
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Casper , RN (Registered Nurse)- Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!