Retail Sales Professional - New Store
Company: Sleep Number Corporation
Posted on: January 4, 2019
Overview This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail sales professionals convey a passion for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit and represent the Sleep Number brand with the highest integrity.Responsibilities
- Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customers unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver the best sleep of their life.
- Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful Sleep Expert and consistently exceeding sales goals. Qualifications
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end sales.
- A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters preferred.
- Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred. Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidays
Keywords: Sleep Number Corporation, Casper , Retail Sales Professional - New Store, Hospitality & Tourism , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other Hospitality & Tourism Jobs
Customer Service Job
Description: Mommy Jobs Online is seeking remote independent contractors to take incoming calls at home. You will
Company: Mommy Jobs Online
Posted on: 01/11/2019
Current College Students - Housekeeper
Description: If you're good at keeping things tidy and looking for a flexible way to earn cash, you'll find plenty of housekeeping job listings
Posted on: 01/4/2019
Description: As a Kum Go Sales Associate, you're the friendly face and first point of contact for our customers. In our store sales jobs and customer service opportunities, you'll partner with your convenience store (more...)
Company: Kum & Go
Posted on: 01/5/2019
Description: Job OverviewDo you have a passion for food and a craft for cooking As a Line Cook at Red Lobster, your execution of our delicious recipes will contribute to the extraordinary dining experience that keep (more...)
Company: Red Lobster
Posted on: 12/31/2018
Description: Join the ABM Healthcare team and work at Wyoming Medical Center
Company: ABM Healthcare
Posted on: 01/8/2019
Retail Merchandiser (9178)
Description: Retail Merchandiser 9178 Sales Merchandiser About Anderson MerchandisersWe ve been around for 100 years and became the nation s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many (more...)
Company: Anderson Merchandisers
Posted on: 01/22/2019
CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - $12,000 Retention Bonus
Description: Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here Company: Sysco Montana Location: US-WY-Casper Zip Code: 59101 Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1 Position Type: Non-Exempt Travel (more...)
Posted on: 01/2/2019
Sales and Customer Service
Description: Mommy Jobs Online agents on the Sales Customer Service Program will offer customer service by taking inbound calls and emails from customers with inquiries about issues, new promotions and registration. (more...)
Company: Mommy Jobs Online
Posted on: 01/19/2019
Sales & Development Representative
Description: As the Sales Development Representative, you report to the Territory Manager. You'll be responsible for servicing, developing and maintaining existing accounts while also, identifying, developing and (more...)
Company: Core-Mark International, Inc.
Posted on: 01/20/2019
Unassigned Store Manager
Description: Overview Tractor Supply Company TSCO , the largest retail chain of rural lifestyle products in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our team members' (more...)
Company: Tractor Supply Company
Posted on: 01/23/2019