Human Resources Manager
Company: Casper Medical Imaging PC
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Position Summary: The Human Resource Manager will act as an adviser
and point of contact for employees at Casper Medical Imaging and
Outpatient Radiology for various HR matters. In partnership with
the Administrative Team, the HR Manager will be responsible for
providing a full range of HR support, including talent acquisition,
onboarding, data entry and maintenance of the HR information
system, talent management, policy implementation, and performance
management. The Manager will also support the implementation of
Practice or Facility related projects, processes, and initiatives.
Essential Functions: HR Generalist:
- Provide day-to-day guidance and support on HR policies and
programs to employees.
- Support employee data changes in HR information system, title
changes, compensation changes, time entry support, etc.
- Prepare HR reporting and analysis upon request for the various
- Assist in on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Partners with leadership to mentor and coach employees through
conflicts or behavioral issues when they arise
- Host orientation for new hires.
- Performs administrative duties that assist in the day-to-day
operations of the HR Department (i.e. manage the HR inbox, complete
employment verification requests, etc.)
- Assist in researching issues relating to HR processes and
employment law compliance.
- Proactively provide suggestions and implement process
- Partner with Administrative Team on employee relations matters
along with streamlining and improving existing processes to
- Organizes and participates in various HR projects and
initiatives in collaboration with the Administrative Team.
- Maintains OSHA records and reporting
- Maintains work comp records and reporting
- Maintains door key codes and changes them upon request
- Maintains Alarm System and reporting, tracks security codes and
- Is familiar with practice and facility personnel policies and
employee benefits in order to be a resource to staff
- Maintains absolute confidentiality
- All other duties assigned or required by leadership Recruiting:
- Source and recruit candidates utilizing a variety of sources
inclusive of direct recruiting, networking, employee referrals and
- Filter through and review candidate profiles to evaluate
technical skills, education, work history, salary requirements and
- Coordinate interview scheduling among hiring manager and team
with all selected candidates. Payroll:
- Reviews and calculates hours for CMI and OPR employee
- Compiles and submits payroll data to Third Party provider
- Tracks eligibility for benefit plan participation
- Maintain Retirement Plan records and files Physician
- Tracks, manages, and maintains all physician credentialing
- Works on the credentialing process for physician new hire
- Proactively notifies physicians and administrative team of
pending credentialing initiatives Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Possess an understanding of HR processes and
- Strong professional ethics and sensitivity in dealing with
- Hard-working, organized, detail oriented, and committed to
producing great end-results.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to
communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with
all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to use tact and diplomacy when dealing
with sensitive issues.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing work
environment with many competing priorities.
- Develops and drives accountability for self and others.
- Strong customer/patient focus with the ability to provide a
superior customer/patient experience and build long-term
- Demonstrates professional maturity that represents the
organizations image. Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience working within an HR function
- Prior HR Generalist experience preferred Other Skills:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint (Microsoft
Office Suite) required.
- Prior experience with ADP Time System and Quick Books.
Keywords: Casper Medical Imaging PC, Casper , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!