Field Service Technician
Company: Benetech, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Benetech is respected as a global leader in comprehensive,
performance-based compliance programs that ensure safe and
efficient bulk material handling systems. Designed to address the
laws and guidelines enforced by OSHA, EPA, MSHA, and other
governing bodies, Benetech's programs are built to help its clients
meet all regulatory requirements, while enhancing operations with a
complete range of technologies and services. Benetech's programs
address a wide range of issues in the bulk material handling
systems at pulp mills, sawmills, mines, coal fired electric
generating plants, refineries, steel mills, cement plants, coal
transloading facilities, aggregate, and stone operations.Position
DescriptionJob Title: Field Service TechnicianReports To: Director
of SalesGeneral Overview: Monitors chemical usage and equipment
performance. Maintains positive customer relations. Also provides
front line service, support and adjustment of other Benetech TDM
equipment at customer sites including transfers, collectors,
conveyor components and other technologies.Primary Duties and
- Provides required service and maintenance to customer equipment
to optimize efficiency and effectiveness and minimize system
failure and/or down-time.
- Ability to work alone or w/ minimal supervision to maintain
equipment/systems that are your responsibility.
- Perform work in compliance w/ Safety Standards and
- Monitors chemical usage, maintaining appropriate levels on-site
and monitors equipment performance.
- Maintains positive customer relations through up-dates on
equipment status and performance, training of company staff, prompt
and efficient problem resolution and on-going communication.
- Maintains log book/ report to reflect on-site actions and
repetitive requirements at each customer site.
- Maintains service vehicle and inventory of tools, parts and
- Performs site surveys and equipment lists for new installations
and test projects.
- Installs equipment for test projects or new installations.
- Supports project management team for start-up adjustment and
tuning of new installations.
- Coordinates and schedules equipment repairs, projects and
- Identifies problem areas which may represent potential sales
opportunities; reporting them directly to Sales Manager within
- Oversees and coordinates contractors and customer personnel
performing service or installation of purchased Benetech
- Performs housekeeping activities at all customer accounts
related to sheds, skids, cabinets, manifolds and tanks.
- Orders parts as necessary, through Purchasing or approved
- Performs additional projects and activities as may from time to
time be required.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays, and be available on an
on call basis.Physical / Environmental Requirements:
- Position requires substantial mobility and dexterity to
function within and between customer work sites.
- Extensive daily travel to work sites within the Geographic
Territory as defined below is required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing / walking.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs; working in tight
- Ability to lift / carry weights of up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to operate / use:
- Electrical and pipefitting equipment
- General maintenance tools
- General Office Equipment
- Personal Computer (to include familiarity w/ WORD/EXCEL)
- Read Electrical Ladder Diagrams
- Operate/Program PLCs
- Troubleshoot Multi-Component Systems (Pipe-Valves-Remote
Sensors-Switches-Relays-PLCs-Chemical Pumps-Water Pumps) * A valid
Driver's License and the ability to drive a motor
vehicle.Geographic Territory Responsible for:Wyoming***Additional
sites/clients within the Geographic Territory may be added to
Employee's responsibility.Education / Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with additional
specialized/technical training in one or more of the trades of
electrical, welding or pipefitting
- 2-5 years of job-related operational experience required
Keywords: Benetech, Inc., Casper , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!