Core System Administrator
Company: Reliant Federal Credit Union
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Reliant Federal Credit Union is seeking a knowledgeable, well-rounded, computer savvy individual for the role of Core Software Administrator. The Core Software Administrator assists fellow co-workers in use of the core software, maintains all core systems, and troubleshoots technical issues. Having a positive attitude and embracing the credit union philosophy of "People Helping People" will set the foundation for a successful work relationship. The right candidate strives to provide superior service and possesses an aptitude for learning software applications quickly and thoroughly,Essential functions:
- Working knowledge of core software including, Episys, Synergy, Docusign, NetTeller, GoDough, lending software (Meridian Link), etc.
- Maintain employee access to the core system by creating, changing, and deleting user accounts per request.
- Monthly send statement files, credit reporting and other files and information to outside vendors as needed.
- Takes on the role of learning the core system and sharing knowledge with others to better utilize the system.
- Desire and self-motivation to continuously learn and operate the systems for optimal performance. The detailed jobs include teaching and training others on core software, maintaining backups, updates, user maintenance, monitor help desk tickets and data file transmission
- Seek out and recommend opportunities to improve efficiencies.Qualifications/Skill
- College degree; or two years success in similar role.
- Experience with programming and coding is required.
- Remarkable interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Positive work ethic which includes the right approach, attitude, and respect for others.
- Following Reliant's Team Operating Principles to guide interactions with members, employees and volunteers.
- Stable worker who is comfortable staying in a position and growing personally and professionally while advancing the role and position.Reliant Federal Credit Union fosters an environment that creates a work life balance for employees by offering a competitive benefits package. Employees have available to them medical, vision and dental insurance along with short- and long-term disability, group life insurance, 401k with company match and paid holidays, sick time and vacation time. If you are a leader with an outgoing personality and looking to make a difference where you work, apply today. - provided by Dice Strong personal computer skills along with knowledge of most operating systems: (UNIX), commands, utilities and VMware.
Keywords: Reliant Federal Credit Union, Casper , Core System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!