College Graduates - Technical Sales Representative
Company: Keyence Corporation of America
Posted on: November 20, 2018
The Technical Sales Development Program is the premier opportunity for you to learn consultative, solution-based sales. At Keyence sales professionals work in a highly professional and fast-paced office an average of two days a week, while three days a week they visit manufacturers in a sales territory so that they can consult face-to-face on solving customers' critical quality control, reliability, and research or design applications.
The Technical Sales Development Program is your opportunity to gain the training necessary to become an entry-level, direct sales professional. Sales Associates enter a program consisting of classroom training, on-the-job learning, and mentorship. The training program begins with a period of classroom training which typically lasts 1 to 3 months dependent on product line. While Keyence products are highly technical, you will receive the training to become an expert on our products, solving applications, following our pro-active sales process, and conducting successful sales consultations.
After successful completion of the Sales Associate classroom training, you will be promoted to Sales Engineer, initiating the on-the-job training phase of the development program. Included in your on-the-job training is a formal mentorship program, typically lasting from 4 to 6 months, which utilizes coaching to reinforce product and application training and develop your sales skills while you become responsible for customers in your own sales territory.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend product and application training at our Keyence Career Development Institute.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Keyence products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
- Work with experienced salespeople to develop sales skills through real life examples and role-plays.
- Satisfactorily complete mentorship program providing sales training and an overview of Keyence's culture of success.
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using Keyence's products.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to Keyence's expectations and the challenges customers present you.
- Travel to customer locations three days a week and work successfully in a wide variety of manufacturing environments.
Keywords: Keyence Corporation of America, Casper , College Graduates - Technical Sales Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!