Receptionist/Account Representative - Sage Primary Care
Company: Wyoming Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Dedicated, compassionate, and highly dependable person to
welcome patients into the practice. Responsible for receiving
incoming telephone calls in a prompt, courteous, and professional
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs patient interaction/greeting.
- Maintains front reception area.
- Performs patient check-in.
- Performs new patient registration.
- Ensures insurance card input and updating.
- Answers phones.
- Processes postal mail, bin, and outside box.
- Performs shipping and receiving functions.
- Maintains and builds physician calendars.
- Reschedules patients as needed due to physician absences.
- Maintains on-call scheduling.
- Maintains wait list.
- Sends out sympathy cards.
- Performs and demonstrates competency in the Medical
- Proficiently types on computer.
- Demonstrates exemplary phone communications. Demonstrates
exemplary customer service skills with internal and external
- Arranges for accurate, efficient, and orderly registration of
- Maintains par levels of unit office supplies and forms.
- Ensures accurate and comprehensive patient information is
collected and entered into the computer system and that all
registration forms are completed.
- Acts in the role of preceptor and/or mentor for new
- Facilitates and/or provides training (including orientation) to
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology.
- Assures that all statements and forms are completed accurately
- Maintains the cash drawer at the designated amount.
- Is responsible for responding to medical records requests.
- Is responsible for the appropriate release of information from
- Is responsible for protecting patient confidentiality,
answering verbal or written inquiries, updating patient and account
information, coordinating requests for medical record information
and completing reports as directed.
- Maintains acceptable quantity of appointments scheduled as
- Works in cooperation with other employees.
- Attends and participate in team meetings.
- Participates in the Performance Appraisal Process and implement
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Attends in-services and workshops as required.
- Verifies patient information including address, phone number,
- Completes errands and reports as assigned.
- Collects time of service payments and patient payments made in
- Posts patient payments.
- Runs reports of payments posted and balances deposits.
- Prepares daily bank deposit.
- Obtains Pre Certifications/Authorizations as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Wyoming Medical Center, Casper , Receptionist/Account Representative - Sage Primary Care, Other , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!