Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking experienced
Panel Assembler in Casper, Wyoming for a temporary to hire
position. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply
Now! Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Reads and deciphers schematics, blueprints, and assembly
- Positions or aligns components and parts, either manually or
- Uses hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
- Conducts quality control checks.
- Cleans and maintains work area and equipment, including
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying parts lists and
gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit,
fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet
specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive
maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions,
troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying
with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains inventory by checking stock to determine supply
levels, placing and tracking orders, and verifying receipt of
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Mechanical and technical skills
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to
grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components that are often
- Experience in reading blueprints
- Electrical experience is helpful
- Detail Oriented
- High School Diploma Pay for this position is $14.50
-$15.00/hour DOE and is a temporary to hire job opportunity.
Monday-Friday 8-5pm Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive
benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are
available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this positionEqual
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Casper , Panel Assembly, Other , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!