Company: Mears Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best
people in the industry and providing best value services to our
customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride
in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting
people and resources. As an industry leader, we have built our
reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track
record of performance, integrity and - above all - a commitment to
safety, quality and our people.
Laborers are an integral part of our crew. You will work with a
team to safely complete underground utility construction projects.
Duties for a laborer can be physically demanding and require
working in an outdoor construction setting.
What Do You Offer Us?
* Must be able to safely operate and control assigned equipment on
underground construction crew
* Maintains equipment in proper operating condition by performing
simple preventative maintenance
* Completing daily and / or weekly equipment inspection
* Load or assist with loading materials or equipment
* Prepare pre-trip equipment prior to mobilizing to job site
* Assist in securing work site, equipment at the end of each
* Prepare documents, reports, or job aids related to work,
equipment, and safety
* Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
What We Offer You:
* Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
* Defined career path for future growth
* Weekly Payroll
* Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including
What is Required?
* DOT Medical Card
* Pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
* Must be able to stand or walk for long periods with repeated
lifting (Up to 50 lbs.), kneeling, crawling, climbing and
* Must be able to be a subject of loud work environments
* Must be able to be a subject of extreme cold and warm outside
work environmental temperatures
* High school Diploma or equivalent
This position is subject to the Federal Department of
Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined
in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Keywords: Mears Group, Casper , Laborer, Other , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!