WORKOVER RIG CREW MEMBER (FLOOR & DERRICK HANDS)
Company: Brigade Energy Services LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Workover Rig Crew Member (Derricks and Floors) works as part of
a team to ensure all daily operational activities are performed in
accordance with our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
our people and service delivery to our customers. Safety is a core
value for Brigade Energy Services, and we are seeking like-minded
team members who consider Safety as the number one priority. A
successful Crew Member will perform assigned duties while striving
for excellence. In return, we will provide opportunities to grow
and advance, to become an expert at what you do, or progress to
higher positions within the company.
- Assists in rigging up and down.
- Responsible for all elevated work associated with rigging
up/down (i.e., removing horse head from pumping unit)
- Responsible for all work performed related to servicing of the
well including rod basket and tubing board (transferring rods and
tubing from the vertical racks to the elevator)
- Operates tubing elevators for standing tubing in derrick.
- Supports in picking up or laying down tubing, manually moving
tubing between rack and work floor.
- Responsible for stopping work if conditions are unsafe and
reports concerns immediately, including all hazards or potentially
hazardous situations, accidents, incidents, and injuries.
- Ensures work is carried out in compliance with company policies
and procedures and according to safety regulations.
- May be required to work floors or derricks on the rig as
- Performs PPE, fall protection, fall arrest system, harness,
derrick, and hoisting component inspections as required.
- Pulls and lays down rods, tubing, casing, and other equipment
as needed. At times, moving of equipment may require the use of a
forklift, winch, or assistance of another crew member(s).
- Participates in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and tail gate
meetings as scheduled.
- Responsible for keeping work site, equipment, and tools clean
and in good working order.
- Assists in the daily inspection and maintenance of
- Successfully performs elevator handling, hardline construction,
and energy isolation procedures.
- Reports all incidents as per company policies.
- Drives crew truck as needed (driver license and clean driving
- All other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience
- Previous oilfield and/or Workover Rig experience preferred.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
as part of a team.
- Willing and able to continuously increase knowledge, skills,
- Can work flexible schedules and overtime as required.
- Can perform in outdoor working environments in extreme
temperatures and conditions.
- Must provide proof of right to work in the United States, have
a clean driving record and ability to pass a drug screen and
background check and participate in regular random screening.
Keywords: Brigade Energy Services LLC, Casper , WORKOVER RIG CREW MEMBER (FLOOR & DERRICK HANDS), Other , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!