Company: Campbell County Health
Posted on: November 14, 2023
ABOUT CAMPBELL COUNTY HEALTH Campbell County Health (CCH) is the
most comprehensive healthcare provider in the State of Wyoming.
Certified as an Area Trauma Hospital, Campbell County Health
-includes -Campbell County Memorial Hospital, an acute care,
community hospital in Gillette; Campbell County Medical Group with
nearly 20 -clinics; -The Legacy Living & Rehabilitation Center
-long-term care center and the -Powder River Surgery Center. We are
dedicated to -excellence every day--- To be responsive to our
employee's needs we offer:
- Accrue up to 192 PTO hours per year (increases with
- Paid sick leave days
- 403(b) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee and Spouse Occupational Health Program
- Early Childhood Center, discounted on-site childcare
- And more!Click here -to learn more about our full benefits
package JOB SUMMARY Works under the supervision of the Support
Service Director. - Does daily planning and supervises activities
in the Linen services areas. Responsible for the daily supervision
of production and service of employees, including scheduling,
hiring, training, counseling, and performance appraisals.
- Directly supervises activities of production to maintain high
quality of the linens and efficient productivity.
- Supervises service and activities to assure that all areas of
all CCH properties are provided with linen services as
- Participates in training and evaluation of Linen Services
employees, including hiring, training, counseling, and performance
- Strictly adheres to all Infection Control
- Participates in budget preparation, cost containment, and
economical utilization of labor, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in cross training experience as requested and may
staff technician position or other positions as needed.
- Updates Director on-budget performance of services departments
and adjusts as needed to ensure operating budget is not
- Participates in hiring, training, orientation/onboarding,
coaching and evaluating work of the linen personnel.
- Acts as liaison between shifts and department's continuity of
- Actively participates on Hospital committees as assigned.
- Maintains time and attendance for staff.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personal and patient care and
- Must be free from government sanctions involving health care
and /or financial practices.
- Complies with the Hospital's Corporate Compliance Program
including, but no limited to, the Code of Conduct, laws and
regulations, and Hospital policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned. This list is non-exhaustive. JOB
- High School diploma or GED.
- Linen Services supervisory experience of at least one year in
healthcare facility. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The ability to maintain continuing education requirements and
all certifications and licenses as required (e.g. ACLS, PALS, CPI,
- Ability to interact well with co-workers, patients, visitors,
- Ability to supervise/ manage in a positive and professional
- Ability to develop and support teamwork.
- Ability to be flexible and to follow instructions.
- Computer knowledge including the ability to enter material into
electronic record. Ability to operate fax, computer, and copy
machine to perform the duties of the position.
Keywords: Campbell County Health, Casper , LAUNDRY SUPERVISOR, Other , Gillette, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!