FNP- Primary Care: Part-time, TH-Sat!
Company: NP Now
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Community focused private practice seeks a Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP to work part-time in a primary care setting in Lander, Wyoming!
Join a relaxed small practice where you have the freedom to focus on helping patients rather than dealing with the whims of upper management!
Position Title: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Since 2006, this stable and growing single provider practice has made a big impact within their community.
- Focused on quality of patient care, they work to improve population health by identifying health risks and working with people, one-on-one, to help mitigate those risks
- The practice is a staple in this small, close-knit community where Providers have the opportunity to know their patients by name.
- This private practice values, appreciates and respects each provider and team member and puts an emphasis on the patient experience.
- Repeated recipient of the Patients' Choice award, which reflects the difference a particular physician has mad in the lives of his patients, and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition, granted to physicians who treat their patients with the
utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Benefits and Features:
- $50-65/hr, depending on experience
- Bonus potential up to $2,000/month
Your Role with the Company:
- Part-time position - 24 hrs, Thursday - Saturday, 9a-5p.
- The Family Nurse Practitioner will have the support of an MD, Medical Assistant and staff while having the opportunity to work autonomously and build their own patient panel.
- The Family Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for Primary Care services, supporting individual lifestyle changes, and helping individuals manage their chronic conditions. Strong emphasis patient satisfaction and quality of patient care.
- Nurse Practitioner will have the opportunity to make a big impact within a small practice and continue to build up a patient panel.
- Located in central Wyoming along the Middle Fork of the Popo Agie River, this community is home to 7,487 residents.
The City is known for its recreational opportunities, entertainment, relaxation, scenic beauty, business opportunities and just plain fun! A tourism center with several dude ranches and Sinks Canyon State Park nearby offers beautiful
scenery and the mystery of seeing the river disappear into the side of a mountain. Home to numerous State and Federal government offices, including the US Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management, and the Wyoming
Department of Environmental Quality. Educational opportunities include Fremont County School District, Wyoming Catholic College and the National Outdoor Leadership School. A perfect location for those that enjoy nature's beauty
and outdoor activities!
- FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, APRN
- Confident Nurse Practitioner with direct patient care experience in an outpatient setting
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP Now, LLC
Keywords: NP Now, Casper , FNP- Primary Care: Part-time, TH-Sat!, Other , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!