Wash Aisle Operator
Company: Alsco Inc.
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Don't have an email account? Set up a new gmail account here!
The Washwheel/Tumbler Operator processes soiled textiles through
the washing/drying stages. This is accomplished by loading and
unloading textiles into equipment, monitoring processes, and
transporting textiles to the next phase of production. Performs
other tasks as required.
- Load, unload and operate washers, tumblers, extractors, lifts,
hoists and/or other equipment.
- Maintain an efficient flow of textiles and supplies in these
processes and monitor quality.
- Report malfunctions or problems promptly.
- Correctly input data into washing/drying systems.
- Transport textiles to and from the work area.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and different types of
- Perform appropriate basic math computations of adding,
subtracting and counting.
- meet physical demands of the job.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands are considered as heavy work and consist of
kneeling, bending, reaching, standing, walking, reaching overhead,
pushing, pulling, grasping, hearing, seeing, lifting up to 90 lbs.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to continuously meet
demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which
includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and
dust.Soiled textiles come from a variety of customers such as
restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and shops.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Casper , Wash Aisle Operator, Other , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!