Driver Trainee Casper WY.
Company: Admiral Beverage
Posted on: May 5, 2020
PRIMARY LOCATION:Casper, Wyoming
DRIVER TRAINEE: Attends the CDL training program to become a local
delivery driver. Candidates provide excellent customer service to
both store owners, and customers. Effectively resolves any
complaints or discrepancies. Must have a valid driver s license,
and meet company driver qualifications. Candidates must demonstrate
a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct
supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Work environment
can be loud, employee is exposed to the outside weather conditions
during deliveries, and exposed to airborne particles and fumes.
* Drives truck to deliver beverage product to customer's place of
business in highway, rural and city street conditions in compliance
with federal and state regulations.
* Works without direct supervision.
* Effectively resolves customer complaints.
* Records sales or delivers information on daily sales or delivery
* Operates computerized inventory and invoicing system.
* Operates hand trucks.
* Collects or picks up empty containers.
* Supervises truck loading and unloading and secures loads.
* Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or
* Cleans inside of truck. Performs daily inspection and routine
fluid, air and oil maintenance on truck.
* Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional image
to customers and the work place.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other
supervisor at any time.
RELIABLE. CARING. COMMITTED. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU LL FIT
RIGHT IN. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION. LET US INVEST
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting
diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual
contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are
committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We
administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital
status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical
condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law. If you d like more information about your
rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE
Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Admiral Beverage, Casper , Driver Trainee Casper WY., Professions , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!