Driver Class B Trainee - Mills,WY
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 7, 2022
**Paid Sponsorship**OT Available**Room for Growth**
Safety-Kleen located in Mills, WY is currently seeking a Class B
Driver Trainee. You will be responsible for completing all assigned
warehouse duties as well as filling in on routes. We are looking
for someone who enjoys working with people and is looking for a
long-term career to be a part of our team.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Company paid CDL training;
- Annual Boot Allowance and fresh uniforms daily ;
- Comprehensive benefits;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions at customer
- Service parts washer machinery at customer locations;
- Load and unload truck using a drum dolley at customer
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ year relevant work experience (physical
- Ability and willingness to obtain and retain a Class B CDL upon
hire (company paid training), and a clean 3 year MVR is
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Forklift driving skills an asset.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company. *SK
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Casper , Driver Class B Trainee - Mills,WY, Professions , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!