Dedicated OTR Class A Dry Van Driver - Owner Operator
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Dedicated OTR Class A Dry Van Driver - Company Driver OR Owner
$7500 Sign on Bonus available!!
Clean Harbors Kimball, NE location is looking for an Dedicated OTR
Class A Dry Van Driver (Company Driver OR Owner Operator) to join
their safety conscious team! Our Class A Driver are responsible for
running a dedicated route from Kimball, NE to El Dorado, AR:
running 2800-3000 miles a week. Primarily driving tractor/trailer
combos, position may require travel away from home up to 7-10 days
at a time.
Average Company Driver annual salary of $90-110K per year!
Average Owner Operator gross salary of $240K per year!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Our own shipper!
- Consistent, steady, reliable & NO TOUCH freight.
- All working time paid! Hourly pay when not driving!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates tractor trailer tanker units and other
- Collects fuel loads and water materials from Clean Harbors
branches and transports to our Clean Harbor recycle
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel overnight up to 14 days at a time;
- Class A CDL Required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements Required;
- 6 months of Class A driving experience Preferred.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 447-1316.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Casper , Dedicated OTR Class A Dry Van Driver - Owner Operator, Professions , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!