Part-Time Sales Associate
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Journeys is a leader in the teen specialty retail scene, with more
than 800 stores in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. Journeys
uses fashion savvy and merchandising science to keep in step with
the fast-paced footwear and accessories market for 13 to 22 year
old guys and girls.
Journeys offers a wide variety of trendy, relevant brands that
cater to teens that seek the hottest, new styles. However, the
Journeys store is more than a retail environment -- it's an
extension of the teen lifestyle. From the TVs playing exclusive
content and the latest music videos, to the visual merchandising
strategy and promotions, to the employees whose image and style
reflect the customers' lifestyle and attitude. Journeys is, in
every way, an attitude you can wear!
Journeys is always looking for great people to join our team!
For more information check out: http://www.journeys.com/careers
WHY WORK FOR SHOES?
- We're committed to our people - we want you to succeed!
- We offer rapid promotions for top performers - we promote from
- Tangible results of your hard work reflected in your paycheck.
Work Hard, Make Good Money. Work Harder, Make GREAT Money!
- Compensation includes base pay, sales commission, and bonus
- Great Store Environment
- Excellent Benefits
- We are fun, a bit irreverent and encourage you to embrace your
SALES ASSOCIATE - JOB DESCRIPTION
- Meet and exceed personal sales goal and standards of
- Be aware of store sales goal.
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Complete all point of sale functions as required.
- Complete all assigned tasks and responsibilities promptly.
- Perform all Operational/Loss Prevention procedures accurately
according to policies.
- Maintain store appearance and stockroom organization.
- Effectively communicate all store needs to management
- Stay informed of current fashion trends.
- Complete all required training.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the
- Prior retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 16 years of age. *
* Age requirement for part time employment may vary based on
Check out the following website for more information on all our
Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
religion, national origin, age, veteran status, pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical condition, physical or mental
disability of otherwise qualified individuals, medical condition,
genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or
registered domestic/civil union partner status, gender identity
and/or expression, or any other factor that the law protects from
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited
to, recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
reductions in force, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. Any applicant or employee who needs a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment or to perform the
essential functions of his or her job should email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615)367-7467. Genesco's
employment practices will continue to be directed toward full
utilization of all available human resources. We believe that this
approach to our human resources is not only legally and morally
proper, but also is an intelligent and economic business
Keywords: Journeys, Casper , Part-Time Sales Associate, Sales , Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!