Customer Service Representative
Posted on: June 8, 2018
Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant position in Casper, WY. for a temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative/Administrative include but are not limited to:
• Data entry in Microsoft Excel and general administrative duties
• Assist customers over the phone and over the counter with their needs of the product
• Check availability of stock, back order status, vendor schedules, service center stock, shipping dates, quote prices, write order and process
• Fill order for counter sales
• General warehouse duties such as maintaining inventory, stocking shelves with inventory, and cleaning
Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• One or more years experience in customer service/sales and office operations
• Must have proficient computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Must have excellent customer services skills
• Equivalent to high school plus specialized training in customer services practices and office functions
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
We have an opening on the first shift Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Pay for this position is $14.00 per hour. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.
Keywords: , Casper, Customer Service Representative, Sales, Casper, Wyoming
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!